EZLoad Corner, Best Networking Company, Uniload Upgrade, Blog about EZLoad, EZloads Updates, Videos, Presentations and Downloads
Search
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Phil-IRI Validator
To all the teachers who needs this program... I uploaded it for you
Download here
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am an elementary school coordinator in English,I have encountered so much problem about the Phil. IRI.The templates are inconsistent...the latest problem that I have encountered was that..I cannot encode the scores because it always says "Check pupils if reader non-reader ,enter 0 if answer is incorrect and 1 if it is correct".I have entered the word Reader and still I could not enter the scores...is there any solution about this..thanks
1 comment:
I am an elementary school coordinator in English,I have encountered so much problem about the Phil. IRI.The templates are inconsistent...the latest problem that I have encountered was that..I cannot encode the scores because it always says "Check pupils if reader non-reader ,enter 0 if answer is incorrect and 1 if it is correct".I have entered the word Reader and still I could not enter the scores...is there any solution about this..thanks
Post a Comment